Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Dec 11


Dec 11
Originally uploaded by Jacks mom.

Jack and I came back from Memphis yesterday. It was a great week and I think everyone had fun. My sister Katie became Jack's companion. She also has a great skill of putting him down for his naps without a problem. Jack's brother Ben was in the middle of exams but still made time to hang out with the little man. Oma and Opa had a blast to say the least. My mom did a great job adding Jack and I to her daily routine. Dad added a train to the mix around the tree and Jack got to see his first train car. He loved it. It was a great week of laughing, talking, and relaxing. A bit of history about the high chair Jack is sitting in is the one his great-grandfather, Otis Turner used at his age. It was fun meals with Jack at the table with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi