Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Kaldi's


Kaldi's
Originally uploaded by Jacks mom.

It is only a few days until August. August always gives me the chills, good and bad. Good because our friends come home from their wandering and seeking. They are hungry for fajitas,talk,and laughs. Good because the smell of new notebooks is in the air. School. I miss it. That is the bad part of the chills. Those of you who have read A Severe Mercy know what I mean when I write about the heights and the depths. This is the only way I can explain how I feel about school starting without me. To be here with Jack, the heights. To go through August without any new notebooks ,the depths. If you were to ask me though would I skip August. I would say no.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa, you were right- missing a month means coming back to a different kid! i'm so glad that the month of august will bring you and yours close to me. love, kacey