Thursday, July 13, 2006

double ouch


double ouch
Originally uploaded by Jacks mom.

Sorry about posting Jack with an injury but not wrting about it. I did write but because Jack was also typing at the same time I guess it didnt make it. Anyway Jack tripped in our own living room and broke a bowl that cut his hand. Only until after Bo and I had calmed him down because he was screaming louder than I have heard him yet did we see his head. The bump on it was huge. So big that I hid my face in a pillow to hide my gasp, which scares the kid more than anything. All this to say he is fine. Teething the big teeth in the back but fine. I wish you all could see and hear him these days. He is adding words everyday like a parrot. New one s include, watch this! and bus, just to list a bit. He also does these swirls or moves with his knees bent and legs apart and arms out like an airplane than takes off to the next room only to come right back and do it all over again. Or he will sit and tell you in very articulate but non words something very important that I really wish I could understand. We are having a yard sale saturday which I am sure he will say Hi! to all that come.

No comments: