Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sweet Tears


porches
Originally uploaded by Jacks mom.

the boys are asleep, its is sunday afternoon, Rob slept through the night, Jack got up late and Bo is home from work. One of my favorite song lyrics is from Come Thou Fount, 'prone to wander,Lord I feel it, prone to leave the God I love:heres my heart Lord take and seal it seal it for thy courts above.' It feels like we left this part of wandering out this weekend. Everyone was called together for Jeremy and his Rachels wedding. We ate together, played together, drank together, laughed together watched the kids together and worshiped together. At the wedding it was clear that it ws more than just time passed at church but a wittness of a covanent and the birth of a new creation. Sweet tears cannot help but spill when we are softly and tenderly called home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any pictures of the whole clan together, Tirzah? If so, please email me a couple. I would love to see how the summer has treated you all.