Friday, January 12, 2007

Changes

Please keep your eyes open for little changes, or big, on the blog. Blogger has made it so that I can change everything, everything. I had these dillusions that I would make all these changes than have a beautiful unveiling but really who am I kidding. If I could figure this all out and not deal with the kids for a few hours (Ha!) than maybe that would happen. But I live in reality, so please notice things as they come up.
Example my link list. ( I am so proud) Enjoy.

3 comments:

Andi said...

you have to tell me how you got the links list up. john and i tried to figure it out for a while last night to no avail! the only thing i could figure out how to do was change my templet...

Tirzah said...

call me in the morning @ 10. otherwise I think we should have a crash course at some time with someone who knows what they are doing. :)

Melanie said...

I want in on that course. You rock the house Tirzah!