Thursday, April 26, 2007

no title

I had three things to say but I can only remember two right now. 1. The park on wed. was very fun. Some of you know that in my time in California I spent all the time I could outside including sleep and I miss being outside. Wed the boys and I went to a part of the park that has big rocks, ducks, birds and more rocks. Rob and I sat in the middle of the creek on a big rock while Jack threw rocks in the water. Some ducks came by and stayed for a while which Rob loved. I was glad that he was content to stay in my lap while all this was going on. I watched purple martins fish for minnows. I had no idea they did this and was totaly delighted to see it about ten feet away. I wont bore you with any more details. I just wanted to tell you how much fun it was to sit outside with the boys. 2. If Rob is crawling down the hall you can hear him coming. He now carries toys in his hands as he crawls. Its really funny and there are really no words to describe the sound. Oh yeah 3. How weird is it that I didnt take pictures of the park day? next time.

No comments: