Wednesday, February 13, 2008

More quotes

Well I really do write a lot of blog entries in my head during the day. They are all very, very, very profound. But they don't make it past the boys going to bed. So today I thought I would like to remember a couple things then pass them on to you my faithful readers.

First: Last night Rob said "thank you mama" at dinner without anyone asking him to. It melted me right into my spaghetti. Whew, how sweet.
Second: This morning as I yelled to Jack "DO NOT come into the dining room or kitchen-you might step in poop!" I realized two things. I never want to say that again but I was also very glad that the list of rooms did not include the living room. Only moms think like this. Details will be held on this one- it was very gross.
Third: Jack is still wearing his green frog boots everywhere and Rob asks to wear his sweater vests over everything, even pjs. They are quite stylish.
Lastly: I really wish I could bottle the fun and laughs we are having together because it sure is fun.

3 comments:

H. Pierre Schlomo Presley said...

Wow, I really want to hear about the poop and who's this Ron guy with the sweater vest? Just thinking of you guys laughing makes me smile.

Tirzah said...

I cannot believe I did that! Seriously.

Anonymous said...

I still think of you all chasing the monster with swords. So fun.