Monday, May 03, 2010

at the end of the day #1


at the end of the day #1
Originally uploaded by Jacks mom
So I think that walking around the house a bit before dinner is entertaining if I look at everything like my house is a art instulation. (think Andy Warhols vision art - art being art without the artist) I know this is a stretch but lets face it it is hard to decide which room of chaos needs the first attention. Looking at it like this helps me decide. The table in the den today looked especially art worthy to me. Rob had put lots of things in no apparent order on it and called it his pets toys. His pets are the very tiny dragons in the top corner of the picture. We had other kids over today and ran errands so the table changed every hour but these toys were left standing to the end of the day for some reason.

No comments: