Saturday, January 01, 2011

1.1.11


head light
Originally uploaded by Jacks mom
Well here we are. I tried all day to think of resolutions and such but I dont think they are for me. Dont get me wrong I think that I could definatly use some more planning in my life (note not programing-there different). I know there are a ton of things I could do better, I try not to let that get to me too much. But for now I thikn I am leaving the resolutions to others. I thikn I am going to, as dad says, Keep on Keeping on. dinners, mop floors, carpool, diapers etc. Those are the things you can do and touch but I am excited about these kids and what Bo and I get to be with them thruogh. Today Rob crashed o the couch and Coras woke up late, Jack had built legos for most of the day so he wandered in as Cora was getting up. I left the two of them in Coras room playing and thought how nice it is to have a big brother play in your room with you. They played for quite a while as I started dinner etc. So I am glad we were given Cora in 2010 and continue to be thankful for this spot I have in their lives as we start on 2011. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Maria said...

This phase is about 'Keep on keeping on' isn't it? Loved your perspective.