Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 20

tree time! by Jacks mom
tree time!, a photo by Jacks mom on Flickr.

Hello all, or at least the few that come here still, Merry Christmas! We have been having great fall here in memphis. My three little birds are growing growing growing. It is a very fun time and I am soaking it all up. Jack continues to have a good time at school and really loves his Clue classes. Rob is chomping at the bit to get reading as well as continue to love being outside with the bugs and the leaves. Cora is starting to try to compete for talk time at the dinner table and continues to be my constant shadow. Which I do not mind in the least, although it has possed some problems for wrapping her gifts. Bo and I are well and continue to be so thankful for time together provided by grandparents who watch the kids for free! So in the middle of a decorated house, between baking and cleaning, before naps and play I am thankful for all of this and cant wait for more. Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: