Sunday, October 22, 2006

spoon


spoon
Originally uploaded by Jacks mom.

Bo and I have an ongoing joke that the boys will be ready to do things way ahead of us. For instance Rob and food. I know that he has been very interested in eating and drinking food when we sat at the table but I didnt think anything of it. I just thought that he was curious. Well it seems that he really wants to eat real food. A month ahead of my schedule for him. I let him sample a touch of my applesauce and he was grabbing for more. He became very quiet and focused on the food and angry when I would take the spoon away. Looks like we have a big eater on our hands. Watch out Jack!

2 comments:

ben said...

that's hilarious. doesn't that always happen with younger siblings anyway? We always want to do what our older sibs are doing (for most instances.

Tirzah said...

Ben flattery will get you nowhere.:)