Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Well I think its time for the blog to end...

Just kidding! Thats probably what you thought had happened. No we are just doing other stuff. But also we are getting a new hard drive for the computer so it will not crash, taking all 7600 pictures with it. I am not really motivated to post without a picture so that is my excuse. You will be overwhelmed by the amount I have to load up once I get going. For the boys I will say they are doing very well. Jack looks like the big boy he is. Rob is walking more than crawling, eats a ton and no longer uses his pacifier. They play together really well in the afternoon and evening but not so well in the morning. But it is becomes clear how close they will be as brothers. THe heat has been horrible here so we have done everything inside that we can and cant wait for a break. At the beginning of the summer we had two free swimming passes. We have used one and I think we will use the other friday. Jack also won some cardinals tickets from the reading program he is in and Bo, Jack, Lillian and Peter will hopefully get to go after it cools a bit. I also stuck to my resolution to only have one frappicino from Starbucks this summer and I think I might do that tomorrow. I guess I feel like I need to tie up these lose ends because school has started back and fall will hopefully be right behind. More later Sorry to the faithful readers who have waited patiently.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your words are like a hug and a smile. They reach out to me and keep me connected to all of you. How I love to see all of you growing and stretching.
Love, Oma

Andi said...

not funny girl. you almost made my heart stop. i'm glad it was just a joke!!

Anonymous said...

7600 pictures! Fantastic. How many will you have by the time the boys are in high school? What a great record of the st. louis years you have.