Monday, January 04, 2010

some things


Well I have been trying to mentally get in the game in terms of having a infant around again. Because ,lets face it, it has been 3 and a half years since I had one. I now remember things that confused the heck out of me when I had Jack. Like for instance these onesies. The one on the right is for a 0-3 mth old from Gerber and the one on the left is for 12 mth old from Carter. Notice anything? Maybe that they are the same size? Well they are folks. Drives me crazy! I was also reminded this morning of one of the best things i did for the boys. READ TO THEM. Sounds so simple but I have seen fruit from reading to them every day. For example. I heard them playing with the Lego truck and decided to take him to a movie. So they pushed him through the dinning room to the Den where Jack set up a book in front of the truck and narrated it to him. I loved watching them and couldnt help think of Jack as a teacher... but I am getting ahead of myself.

Lastly, I made the boys slow down in there running through the kitchen so I could get this picture. They get way into these games they make up. Thankfully they have chosen to protect me, the one who feeds them, instead of attacking me.

So Cora, we cant wait to be with you out here. It seems that your clothes wont always fit properly but you will be read to and protected by storm troopers.


1 comment:

Janet said...

Sweet...