Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Behind the eyes

As I was in my swing today I thought:

  • I don't need a nap but she definatly looks like she needs one.
  • Why don't they have beds with tall bars on the sides like me?
  • How young do they except peolpe to mensa?
  • Doctor sounds good for a career.
  • It only takes her one minute to come running if I do the best cry I have.
  • It must be the most important people put those thin white things in there mouths.
  • You say there are more things to eat than just milk?
  • Writing sounds good for a career. I wonder what kind of money writers make.
  • Walking is overated.
  • Their hands are as large as my back, perfect for back rubs.
  • Staring is underrated.
  • What is a bathroom?
  • I can read but they don't know it.
  • Haircuts must be painfull.
  • I am hungery.

No comments: